Business Development Specialist
It’s time to push your career to the next level! Enjoy a hybrid work environment that leaves you genuinely feeling good about the work you’re doing. All with some very unique benefits. If you are confident in your ability to close and want to have uncapped commission, this may be the place for you.
New employees receive:
- MacBook to complete work tasks
- Sign on BONUS
- Base + Commissions
- Hybrid work schedule (Mon.-Thur./Tues-Fri.)
- Matching 401k
- C-Suite Level Health Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- A culture like no other: food trucks, relaxed team building lounge areas, quarterly bonuses, and the occasional foosball tournament
- Lots of training to set you up for success
- And much more (listed at the bottom of this ad)...
The world is changing – we often seem to find ourselves not just looking for a career that gives us opportunity for growth, but for a career that lets us feel good about the work we do and… get to have fun doing it!
Wesley Financial Group, LLC is a company based in Franklin, Tennessee that helps timeshare owners who have been misled get out of their timeshare.
With offices in Franklin, TN and Las Vegas, NV, Wesley is a national company that has been listed on the Inc. 500 list two years in a row.
The ideal person for this job is a successful salesperson who has a track record of hitting sales targets and is extremely well organized, highly motivated, and has a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and closing sales for timeshare owners who have requested help in canceling their timeshare with Wesley Financial Group. Every lead called is a warm lead that has expressed interest in our services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Respond to generated leads in a timely manner
● Ask questions to understand the prospects situation with their timeshare and qualify them for our services
● Answer questions about Wesley Financial Group and our services
● Quote the prospective client and walk them through the process
● Enter client information into Salesforce.com
● Strong computer skills
● 2-3 years of sales experience
● Salesforce experience preferred
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
The compensation plan offers base pay and uncapped commissions, with a total earnings opportunity of $100K - $200K annually.
Additional PERKS for being a Wesley Employee:
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Robust employee recognition programs
- Ability to participate in company-wide community outreach programs
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Fun engaging company-wide events and activities
- 9 paid holidays PLUS the workdays between Christmas and New Year’s off
- 2 floating holidays
- Great work/life balance
- Open communication- bi-weekly town hall meetings
- Spirited and passionate team environment with members who display core values of teamwork and integrity
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision plans, company paid short term disability, life insurance, parental leave and employer funded HSA)
- A welcome box of Wesley swag
Wesley Financial Group offers competitive wages, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package (including paid time off, 401k match, parental leave, short- term disability). Wesley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.