We are looking for a Creative Manager to join the Wesley Enterprise - Marketing Team.
We are constantly creating and “Innovating” our current processes, products and services to create unique and memorable experiences for our customers in 2 unique business units; Wesley Mortgage and Wesley Financial Group (Timeshare Cancellation Experts).
Video Producer will create any type of video content, including creative projects, professional video commercials (like on YouTube and TicToc platforms) to market a product, service and corporate instructional videos. They collaborate with internal/external teams to determine the purpose of a video, develop a plan to accomplish those goals through film, animation and editing. To ensure a successful project, video producers plan a budget and negotiate with Directors to finance vendor labor, production and supply needs.
Video Producers create a timeline for completing each part of a project and use that timeline to plan an overall production schedule. They’re involved with the day-to-day tasks of completing a video project such as writing and approving scripts, booking studios and film locations, directing their team and hiring Actors, Animators, Sound Technicians and Video Editors.
He or she will help define project budgeting, support creative direction, collaborate on projects across departments, delegating tasks, and checking projects for quality and consistency. The Creative Manager will work in concert with our Project Manager, directly reporting to Brand & Creative Director to oversee the development process and delivery of creative and branded marketing internally and externally.
The ideal candidate must have great organization and cross-disciplinary skills as well as a strong eye for design, effectively partner with our team, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership, coaching and collaboration skills to recruit, negotiate, supervise and manage expectations
- Aesthetic and creative skills to select stories, generate ideas and write stories
- Analytical and decision-making skills to make business judgments
- Time and project management skills
- Confirm all creative is on brand and lead branding efforts for existing and current brands
- Support Creative Director with Quality Assurance for accurate information
- Align to business SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and Brand Guidelines
- Oversee daily schedules of team and assign relevant tasks to meet deadlines
Work closely with Marketing Director to help define project scope and project deadlines
- Work closely with Content Team to oversee design-related deliverables for blogs, social media, landing pages, internal docs, product launches and more
- Drive innovation and skill development in the design team
- Support Ads team in conceptual ideation, crafting verbal creative concepts through execution and delivery
· 4+ years of digital advertising, video, producing, editing and delivery
· Competency understanding of video editing software (Premier or Final Cut Pro), InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Google Suite of products.
· Strong portfolio that showcases print, digital and branding work
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Must be VERY detail oriented and able to work with limited supervision
· Ability to work as a team player and lend a hand whenever necessary
· Ability to learn new software if necessary for project completion
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Application Question(s): Are you able to work on-site? On location? and/or Remote?
- Creative Manager: 4 years minimum (Required)
Work Location: One location (Nashville)