Our Guarantee To You

Guaranteed Cancellation and 100% Money Back Guarantee

OUR GUARANTEE IS IN WRITING!

Some companies say that they will guarantee their results. We do more than just say it, we put our guarantee in writing! Unfortunately, the days of a handshake and a man’s word are far behind us. Chuck McDowell has always honored his word, but insists that we go a step further and put it in writing to you. That way, you can proceed with confidence that we will do what we say and stand behind those words with an in-writing contractually obligated guarantee.

HIRE US WITH CONFIDENCE TO CANCEL YOUR TIMESHARE

Wesley Financial Group engages in a thorough vetting and review process with every potential client before we accept them. Even though over 4,000 people reach out to us every week, we are not able to help everyone. In fact, we turn down nearly 40% who do not qualify for our cancellation process.

There are many factors related to our qualification process, such as the name of the timeshare company, the representations made to the potential client during the sales process and thereafter, and others. Of course, we know things can change, and we stand with confidence behind our guarantee.

WE GET THE JOB DONE ON TIME OR YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK

We will cancel your timeshare or you’ll pay nothing. In fact, if we take you on as a client we are typically 97% successful in terminating your timeshare. We have refunded over $1.8 million in fees to the remaining 3% whom we couldn’t help.
So don’t wait and begin the process today, talk with a Wesley Financial Group Timeshare Cancellation Expert now:
Contact Us Today
crossarrow-up linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram