Check out our latest articles and information.
Getting out of timeshare is an art form. At Wesley Financial Group, LLC we truly are specialists. We have entire teams of experts who do nothing but specialize in each specific timeshare company. We have years worth of documentation, knowledge, and research to guide us through the process. Our specialists are similar to an orthopedic doctor. We do nothing but keep up with timeshare trends, gather data, and continue to explore the newest unique ways to exit your timeshare.
- Persistence - The biggest reason people can’t do this on their own is that sometimes it can take two years or more. And, unless you have experience with this and know what to say, you may take “no” as an answer and give up. We know better, so we continue to fight. We don’t take no for an answer, and if we take your case, we can get you out of your timeshare contract.
- Spam Lists - If you call the timeshare company and try to do this on your own, you could be put on a list for other scam companies to reach out to you. The reason these scam companies can contact you could be any of the following: You have a delinquent status, you have complained to the timeshare company, posted a complaint online, or you haven’t used your ownership. If you want to do this on your own, scammers will try to take advantage of you.
- Frequent Flags - Because there are so many people who want out of their timeshare, your account can be flagged and locked down for something as little as “sounding too professional.” Which means the timeshare will immediately refuse to work with you and will decline any further attempt at cancellation. Other reasons we have seen this include: Hiring a lawyer, complaining about financial hardships, and more.
- Trends - Part of our job is to keep up with the trends. Often times, Timeshares do a big push to let people out. We also know of certain programs that your case may qualify for that will result in the quickest possible termination, and in some cases even refunds. If you don’t know about these programs, then you could end up settling for less than you deserve.
- Don’t list for sale - The timeshare company will always offer to help you list it for sale. This is a tactic they use to hold you in ownership and keep you paying fees. The fees must remain current while you are working with them to “help” you sell it. But timeshares specifically make money by selling “new” timeshare. Not old ones. You can try this for many many months or years and not have any results. People who don’t work with an exit company will choose to do this, but this is something the timeshare does to make it look like they are actually helping their owners.
- Impossible to Cancel - The timeshare constantly says there is no way they can cancel your contract. This is simply not true.
- Last Minute Smoke & Mirrors - Once a cancellation is actually negotiated it’s important to make sure that what you’re signing is a legitimate offer. We have seen some timeshare companies use a similar bait and switch tactic during the cancellation process. At Wesley Financial Group, we have a team of trained professionals that specializes in making sure the cancellation offer given is actually legitimate and not another attempt to up-sell.
If you are looking to cancel your timeshare, and would like to have a team of dedicated professionals help you do just that, reach out to us today. We will make sure you qualify for our services and will give your case an individualized approach. You can schedule a call with us here, https://wesleyfinancialgroup.com/contact/.